If you are experiencing discomfort as a result of your posture, back pain, bursitis, you suffer from arthritis, or a workplace or sport injury, Physiotherapy can significantly improve your everyday life! Our physiotherapists provide customized treatment, that draws from traditional and contemporary evidence-based techniques. Physiotherapy requires a personalized treatment plan that takes into account your unique set of symptoms and goals. We start each treatment plan with a thorough assessment and diagnosis. Taking into account your diagnosis we create a treatment plan with the intention of improving your joint mobility, muscle strength, balance, posture and endurance. Physiotherapy treats your muscles, bones, and joints using careful motions, and stretches.
During your initial visit, we will take you through an orthopedic and neurological assessment to assess your current condition. We take into account your complete health history, and carry out any necessary physiotherapy tests so that we can design a custom treatment plan for your needs.
If you are experiencing back pain, bursitis, discomfort as a result of your posture, or are suffering from arthritis, or a workplace or sport injury, Physiotherapy will dramatically improve your everyday life!
- Manual Therapy & Joint Mobilization
- Soft Tissue & Deep Friction Massage
- Stretching & Strengthening
- Core Activation and Stabilization
- Lumbar and Cervical Traction
- Taping & Exercise Prescription
- Individualized Home Exercise Programs
- Patient Education on Injury
- Interferential Current
- Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation
- Neuromuscular Electrical Stimulation
- Therapeutic Ultrasound (US) & Bioflex Laser
- Shockwave Thearpy
- Muscle strains and sprains
- Post-surgical conditions
- Back and neck pain
- Athletic injuries
- Chronic injuries
- Pregnancy and Back Pain
- Car accident rehabilitation
- Work related injuries (WSIB)